From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Clifford Chambers is a village two miles south of Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, on the B4632 and two miles south of the A46. It consists of some 150 houses and the population of the parish in the 2001 census was 418. Until 2004 the village was in its own parish but it is now part of the parish of Clifford Chambers and Milcote. The village was in Gloucestershire until 1931. The River Stour runs along the north-eastern edge of the village.
Media in category "Clifford Chambers"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.