Category:Colony Club (564 Park Avenue)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The Colony Club's second clubhouse, located at 564 Park Avenue at East 62nd Street in the Lenox Hill neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was commissioned in 1913 and built from 1914-16. It was designed by Delano & Aldritch in the Neo-Georgian style, with interiors designed by Elsie de Wolfe. It is located in the Upper East Side Historic District.

Media in category "Colony Club (564 Park Avenue)"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.