Category:Confidence (tugboat, 1988)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- 1988 Built by Delta Shipyard, Sliedrecht
- Twin-screw vessel of 15.75m and 730bhp
- GRT 39gt
- Built as tug-workboat the GRAY ECHO in 1983
- Sold to Cattewater Harbour Commissioners of Plymouth Renamed: PLYM ECHO, became surplus to requirements following the delivery of the new tug Prince Rock
- Sold to Coleraine Harbour Commissioners and renamed CONFIDENCE., The tug will be used mainly for maintenance dredging with a towed plough.