Category:Congregation Adas Yisroel Anshe Mezeritz
Congregation Adas Yisroel Anshe Mezeritz at 415 East 6th Street between Avenue A and First Avenue in the East Village neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City was originally built as a private dwelling, but was converted in 1910 by Hermann Horenburger. The building is in the Neo-Classical style. The congregation, whose name translates as Community of Israel, People of Meseritz (Prussian province of Posen; Meseritz was renamed as Międzyrzecz in 1945), was founded in 1892. It is located within the East Village/Lower East Side Historic District (Sources: "East Village/Lower East Side Historic District Designation Report" and From Abyssinian to Zion (2004))
Media in category "Congregation Adas Yisroel Anshe Mezeritz"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.