Category:Congregation Baith Israel Anshei Emes

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The Kane Street Synagogue at 236 Kane Street at the corner of Tompkins Place in the Cobble Hill neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City was built in 1855-56 as the Middle Dutch Reformed Church in the early Romanesque Revival style. In 1887 it became the Trinity German Lutheran Church, and in 1905 by Congregation Baith Israel Anshei Emes, a spin-off from the oldest congregation in Brooklyn, organized in 1856. Most of the Romanesque detailing has been removed. The building is located in the Cobble Hill Historic District. (Sources: AIA Guide to NYC (5yh ed.) and Cobble Hill Historic District Designation Report)

Media in category "Congregation Baith Israel Anshei Emes"

The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.