- 1803: Church of San Giorgio, Porto San Giorgio (the port of Fermo) (recorded in 1771 and probably remained in the church until it was demolished in 1803)
by 1832: Church of the Suffragio (temporarily), then with the Salvadori family, Porto San Giórgio
1834 installed in the rebuilt church of San Giorgios
: purchased by prior of the commune of Porto San Giorgio from Luigi Salvadori
: purchased by Henry Hudson, Portuguese embassy, Rome.
: purchased by William Ward, 1st earl of Dudley [1817-1885], Witley Court, Worcestershire.
Martin Colnaghi, London
Sir Francis Cook, 1st bt. [1817-1901], Doughty House, Richmond, Surrey
: inherited by Sir Frederick Lucas Cook, 2nd bt. [1844-1920], Doughty House
: inherited by Sir Herbert Frederick Cook, 3rd bt. [1868-1939], Doughty House
: inherited by Sir Francis Ferdinand Maurice Cook, 4th bt. [1907-1978], Doughty House and Cothay Manor, Somerset
: purchased by Samuel H. Kress Foundation, New York