Category:Counties of the United States by state
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This meta category should only contain other categories. Files should either be in the relevant subcategory or in the parent category.|
English: Forty-eight of the 50 states in the United States are divided into counties. Alaska is divided into boroughs, and Louisiana into parishes.
This category has the following 51 subcategories, out of 51 total.
- ► Counties in Delaware (8 C)
- ► Counties in Florida (73 C, 1 F)
- ► Counties in Georgia (U.S. state) (167 C)
- ► Counties in Hawaii (9 C, 1 F)
- ► Parishes of Louisiana (68 C)
- ► Counties in Pennsylvania (73 C)
- ► Counties in Rhode Island (9 C, 3 F)
- ► Counties in Utah (35 C)