Category:County of Anglesea (ship, 1877)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The County of Anglesea was an iron-hulled barque of 1000 tons, built in Liverpool in 1877 by R. & J. Evans & Co. It changed it's name to Gladbrook in 1911 when it was owned by the Union Steam Ship Company from, and was used for storing coal in later years. One 19 December 1945 the Gladbrook was towed out and beached on Rangitoto Island.
- County of Anglesea (1877-1911)
- Gladbrook (1911-1945) see Category:Gladbrook (ship, 1877)