Category:Cox Green, Berkshire
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Cox Green is a civil parish in the Windsor and Maidenhead district of Berkshire, England. The parish is bounded by the A4 road to the north, the A404(M) motorway to the northeast, the M4 motorway to the southeast and a rural boundary with White Waltham parish to the west. The original village was located in the area of Cox Green Lane, Cox Green Road and Norden Road, south of the railway (see map of 1945 here). Parts of this are now outside the current parish boundary. The second half of the 20th Century saw a rapid expansion of housing, including Woodlands Park to the west, and Cox Green is now just a suburb of Maidenhead.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Ockwells Manor House, Cox Green (5 F)