Category:Cracroft House, Christchurch

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

Cracroft House at 151 Cashmere Road, Cashmere, Christchurch was a cob cottage built by politician Sir John Cracroft Wilson between 1854 and 1856. Cracroft House was gifted to the Girl Guides Association in 1958 and was used thereafter as a training centre for the Association. It was registered by the New Zealand Historic Places Trust as a Category II structure, with registration number 1861.

Media in category "Cracroft House, Christchurch"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.