From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Crowle is a small town and civil parish on the Isle of Axholme in North Lincolnshire, England. It lies on the Stainforth and Keadby Canal and has a railway station. Notable buildings in the town include the parish church, in which can be seen the Crowle Stone runic cross shaft, and the Gothic revival market hall.
Polski: Crowle – miasto w Wielkiej Brytanii, w Anglii, w regionie Yorkshire and the Humber, w hrabstwie Lincolnshire. W 2001 miasto to zamieszkiwało 4 090 osób.
Română: Crowle este un oraş în comitatul Lincolnshire, regiunea Yorkshire and the Humber, Anglia. Oraşul se află în districtul unitar North Lincolnshire.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Media in category "Crowle, Lincolnshire"
The following 39 files are in this category, out of 39 total.
- A161 in Crowle - geogr...
- Church and field, Crow...
- Church Hall - geograph...
- Crowle (Isle of Axholm...
- Lock, Stock and Barrel...
- Market Hall - geograph...
- North Soak Drain bridg...
- St Norbert's Catholic ...
- St Oswald's C. of E, C...
- The hedgerow alongside...
- The Red Lion, Crowle -...
- The War Memorial, Crow...
- The Old Market Hall - ...