Category:Cultural properties of national significance in Switzerland
|This is a main category or subcategory requiring frequent diffusion and maybe maintenance. As many pictures and media files as possible should be moved into the right subcategories. (more information on categories)
- buildings (Bauten, édifices, costruzioni, edifizis),
- collections (Sammlungen, collections, collezioni, collecziuns),
- archaeological sites (Archäologie, archéologie, archeologia, archeologia),
- special cases (Spezialfälle, cas spéciaux, casi speciali, Cas spezials).
Even if a specific class A item (cultural property) has just one photo, it's generally worth creating a specific subcategory. The categories should contain photos and other media illustrating the item:
- For buildings, this would generally be exterior views.
- For collections (museums, archives, libraries), this could be reproductions of public domain items in the collection or even views of the building housing the collection, rather than the general category about the institution linked to the collection (e.g. company).
- For archaeological sites, we currently have rarely any images illustrating the sites.
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.
Media in category "Cultural properties of national significance in Switzerland"
This category contains only the following file.
- Untergass 24.jpg