Category:David Olivier Plantation House, New Orleans

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

Plantation house built 1829, originally down river from the city limits of New Orleans, later annexed by the city. After the American Civil War the building became a Catholic orphanage, continuing to the 1930s. The building was demolished in 1949.

Media in category "David Olivier Plantation House, New Orleans"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.