Category:Declaration House

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

Declaration House or the Graff House at 700 Market Street at the corner of S. 7th Street in Center City, Philadelphia, is the boarding house in which Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence. Originally built in 1775 by Joseph Graff, Jr., a bricklayer, the building was reconstructed in 1975, and is now part of Independence National Historical Park. (Source: "Declaration House" on the National Park Service's Independence National Historical Park website)

Media in category "Declaration House"

The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.