Category:Dogs with ateliotic pituitary dwarfism
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Ateliotic pituitary dwarfism (in the absence of other forms of dwarfism) makes a dog small overall as opposed to the short-legged form created by micromelic achondroplasia or the short muzzle by brachycephalic achondroplasia. Dog breeds with ateolic dwarfism include but are not limited to: Chihuahua, Boston Terrier, Italian Greyhound, Maltese, Miniature Pinscher, Miniature Spaniels, Pomeranian, Toy Poodle, Yorkshire Terrier.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► American Toy Terrier (1 P, 9 F)
- ► Japanese Chin (2 C, 1 P, 29 F)
- ► Miniature Pinscher (1 C, 1 P, 92 F)
- ► Russkiy Toy (1 C, 1 P, 27 F)
- ► Toy Manchester Terrier (1 P, 4 F)