From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: A Welsh dresser [BE] or china hutch [AE], sometimes known as a kitchen dresser and often just known as a "dresser" in British English, is a piece of furniture consisting of cupboards and drawers in the lower part and shelves in the top part, used for storing plates, dishes etc. in a kitchen, scullery or dining room.
Français : Un Vaisselier est un meuble se composant, en sa partie haute, d'étagères sur lesquelles on expose de la vaisselle de table.