Category:Dunbrody (ship, 2001)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Dunbrody is a three-masted barque built in New Ross in 2001 by New Ross Drydock for the Dunbrody Project. The Dunbrody is a full-scale sea-going replica of the Dunbrody, launched in 1845 and wrecked in 1875.
Français : Le Dunbrody est un trois-mâts barque à coque bois construit de 1997 à 2000 dans le chantier naval de la Ross Company Boatyard à New Ross dans le comté de Wexford en Irlande.
- Type: three masted barque
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: New Ross Boatyard, New Ross, Ireland
- Yard No:
- Ship's hull: Holz / Wood
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: February 2001
- Date of completion:
- Length over all: 53.70 m
- LPP: m
- Breadth: 8.20 m
- Draught: 4.30 m
- Sail area: 960 m2
- Main engine: 2 cyl. Diesel, 220 PS
- Speed: kn
- 2001 Named: DUNBRODY, Flag: Ireland, as replica of the "Dunbrody", a ship built in Quebec/Canada for the Graves Family of New Ross in 1845, that carried emigrants to the New World from 1845 to 1870
Media in category "Dunbrody (ship, 2001)"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.