From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Easter Compton is a village in the civil parish of Almondsbury, South Gloucestershire, England. It is situated at the bottom of a hill (known as Blackhorse Hill) near Junction 17 of the M5 Motorway on the B4055.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] All Saints Church, Compton Greenfield (3 F)
Media in category "Easter Compton"
The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Easter Compton PO.jpg
- Easter Compton.jpg
- Bell House - geograph....
- Bridge under the M5 by...
- Compton Greenfield - g...
- Disused lane to Dyer's...
- End of the road - geog...
- Farmland on Spaniorum ...
- Road by Brook Farm - g...
- Steep winding road - g...