Category:Edifício do Banco da Madeira (Funchal)
|Object location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
|This building is indexed in the SIPA database (Sistema de Informação para o Património Arquitectónico) under the reference 15817.|
Built after 1933 when it was founded (merged with former Banco da Madeira, est. 1920, Banco Sardinha, and others), merged in 1961 with Totta & Açores, when the building passed into possession of the later. Built in formal Estado Novo architecture known as Português Suave, the interiors were refitted in 1968 by Chorão Ramalho, project dating from 1966.