Category:Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies Building 281 Park Avenue South

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies Building, at 281 Park Avenue South, in Manhattan, New York City. The building, a NYC designated landmark, was originally called the Church Missions House, and was designed by Robert W. Gibson and Edward J.N. Stent for the Episcopal Church. It was built between 1892 and 1894, and was restored in 1990 by Kapell & Kastow. (Sources: AIA Guide to NYC (4th ed.), [1])

Media in category "Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies Building 281 Park Avenue South"

The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.