From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Brezhoneg: Rummad:Kêrioù Breizh-Veur
English: Feock, Cornwall is a civil parish and village in Cornwall, England, in the United Kingdom. The parish includes the villages of Devoran, Penpol (Restronguet Creek), Penelewey, Goonpiper, Chycoose, Trevilla, Trelissick, Killagnoon and Carnon Downs. It has within its bounds Restronguet Creek, Pill Creek and Penpoll Creek, these are creeks of the River Fal.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Media in category "Feock, Cornwall"
The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Carnon Downs Bypass -...
- Carrick Roads May 2004...
- Creek Vean House Pill...
- Harcourt, near Feock....
- Looking northwest from...
- Old Tram Road - geogra...
- Footpath, Coombe - geo...
- Penpol Methodist Churc...
- Pill Creek - geograph....
- Trevilla Road - geogra...