Category:Ferns Cathedral

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: The Cathedral Church of St. Edan in Ferns, since the reformation belonging to the Church of Ireland, was built in the 13th-century, destroyed c. 1575, and partially rebuilt. Today, the results of the 1816–17 rebuilding efforts are to be seen along with the ruined remainings of the 13th-century chancel.