Category:Firehouse, Engine Company 67

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: Engine Company 67 of the Fire Department of New York City, located at 514 West 170th Street between Audubon and Amsterdam Avenues in the Washington Heights neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1897-98 and was designed by Ernest Flagg and Walter B. Chambers in the Beaux-Arts style. (Source: Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.))

Media in category "Firehouse, Engine Company 67"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.