Category:Fleur de Passion (ship, 1941)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- 1941: Built in the shipyards of Bremen, as Kriegsfischkutter (KFK)
- wooden hull structure of metal, it is used in particular to the installation and marking minefields.
- 1945: It is ceded to France for damages of war and served in the French Navy as boat bondage under the name Trébéron.
- 1976: Decommissioned and sold to an individual, Claude Millot, who then rigged sailing ketch after a seven-year project in Le Havre. Renamed: Passion Flower
- 2001: Sold to a group of friends Franco-Genevan enthusiasts in Fort Balaguier, near Toulon, on the sidelines of a diving holiday.
- 2002: The Pacific Association was founded for this purpose. Passion flower, then under the French flag, was acquired in June, dismasted and towed to Marseilles in November.
- 2003: Work begins on a pier of the Port of Marseille.
- 2004; As Fleur de Passion back in the water in September and towed Estaque, on the outskirts of Marseille, where work continues.
- 2005: The site came to Port Saint Louis du Rhone, south of Arles.
- October 2008: Passion Flower gets the Swiss flag and can make its first sailing to get to Barcelona as part of the World Congress of the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN).
- February 2009: Passion Flower is conveyed to Monastir, Tunisia, where the interiors are finalized.
- July 2009: The end of the restoration work is celebrated in the Old Port of Marseille in the presence of Albert Falco, head of historic expedition of Jacques Cousteau's Calypso.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Fleur de Passion (ship, 1941)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.