Category:Fontaine des Haudriettes

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: The Haudriettes Fountain, located at the intersection of the rue des Archives, the rue des Haudriettes, and the rue des Quatre-Fils, on the Right Bank in Paris. was erected in 1764 to the designs of the French architect Pierre-Louis Moreau-Desproux. It is a free-standing neo-classical structure on a trapezoidal plan. Water flows from a mascaron in the shape of a lion's head, above which is a bas-relief depicting the backside of a naiad, sculpted by Pierre-Philippe Mignot.

This building is inscrit au titre des Monuments Historiques. It is indexed in the Base Mérimée, a database of architectural heritage maintained by the French Ministry of Culture, under the reference PA00086114.


brezhoneg | català | Deutsch | Ελληνικά | English | español | euskara | suomi | français | magyar | italiano | 日本語 | македонски | Nederlands | português | português do Brasil | română | русский | 中文 | +/−
Object location 48° 51′ 40.4″ N, 2° 21′ 28.5″ E View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama info

Media in category "Fontaine des Haudriettes"

The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.