Category:Fort Decker, Port Jervis

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

Fort Decker in Port Jervis, New York is a stone house built from the remains of the original fort by that name. The original was built before 1760, and was burned down in a raid in 1779 during the Revolutionary War. The house was bult in 1793 and is the oldest building in Port Jervis, predating the town itself. It is currently a museum run by the local historical society, and has been on the National Register of Historic Places since 1974.

Media in category "Fort Decker, Port Jervis"

The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.