Category:Four lifts on the old Canal du Centre

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

This place is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, listed as The Four Lifts on the Canal du Centre and their Environs, La Louvière and Le Roeulx (Hainaut).


Asturianu | Беларуская | Català | Dansk | Deutsch | English | فارسی | Français | עברית | Hrvatski | Magyar | Italiano | Latviešu | Македонски | മലയാളം | مازِرونی | Nederlands | Polski | Русский | Slovenščina | Українська | 中文(简体) | 中文(繁體) | +/−

Patrimoine wallon logo.svg

This is a category about a monument in Wallonia, number: 55022-CLT-0013-01

Українська: Ця категорія присвячена чотирьом суднопідіймачам Центрального каналу в Бельгії, які ЮНЕСКО 1988 року внесено у список Світової спадщини.
English: The lifts on the old Canal du Centre are a series of four hydraulic boat lifts near the town of La Louvière in the Sillon industriel of Wallonia, classified both as Wallonia's Major Heritage and as a World Heritage Site (province of Hainaut). Along a particular rise, opened in 1917.
Français : Les ascenseurs à bateaux du canal du Centre sont quatre ascenseurs à bateaux hydrauliques construits en Belgique entre 1888 et 1917. Ils permettent de compenser ensemble une dénivellation de chacun.
Nederlands: De scheepsliften op het Centrumkanaal zijn vier hydraulische scheepsliften op het historische Centrumkanaal, nabij de Belgische stad La Louvière. Ze werden gebouwd tussen 1888 en 1917, en overbruggen samen een verval van zo'n 68 meter. Eén lift overbrugt 15,4 meter en de andere drie elk 16,93 meter.

Subcategories

This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.