Category:Franklin Square (Philadelphia)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

Franklin Square, located between North 6th and 7th Streets and Race Street and the Vine Street Expressway in Center City, Philadelphia, is one of the five original open-space parks planned by William Penn when he laid out the city. Originally called North East Publick Square, it was renamed in 1825 to honor Benjamin Franklin. The park, which is now managed and maintained by Historic Philadephia, was refurbished and rededicated in 2006.

Subcategories

This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.

Media in category "Franklin Square (Philadelphia)"

The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.