Category:Französische Luisenstadtkirche/Temple de la Louisenstadt

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Deutsch: Die Französische Luisenstadtkirche (Temple de la Louisenstadt; davor auch: Capelle in der Cöllnischen Vorstadt) in Luisenstadt gehörte der calvinistischen Hugenottengemeinde (amtl. Französische Kirche zu Berlin). Sie wurde durch den US-Luftangriff am 3. Februar 1945 zerstört.
English: The French Luisenstadt Church (Fr.: Temple de la Louisenstadt, earlier aka: Capelle in der Cöllnischen Vorstadt) in Luisenstadt, a neighbourhood of Berlin, Germany, was owned and used by a Calvinist Huguenot congregation. The first church was opened in 1700, replaced by a new one built 1728 and destroyed by the US air raid on 3 February 1945.
Français : Le Temple de la Louisenstadt, Berlin, Allemagne.

Media in category "Französische Luisenstadtkirche/Temple de la Louisenstadt"

This category contains only the following file.