Category:Friedenskirche (Berlin-Westend)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Deutsch: Die Friedenskirche in Berlin-Westend gehört und dient einer Gemeinde der unierten Evangelischen Kirche Berlin-Brandenburg-Schlesische Oberlausitz.
English: The Church of Peace in Berlin-Westend, Berlin, Germany, is owned and used by a congregation within the Evangelical Church of Berlin-Brandenburg-Silesian Upper Lusatia, a united Protestant church body of Calvinist, Lutheran and united congregations. The building, the former atelier of Wilhelm Wandschneider, was erected in 1916 and acquired and adapted as a church in 1926, with extensions by E. Fangmeyer in 1928 and 1932, damaged in 1944 and restored between 1947 and 1949 again by Fangmeyer.
עברית: כנסיית השלום בווסטאנד, ברלין

Media in category "Friedenskirche (Berlin-Westend)"

The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.