Category:Frontier (ship, 1996)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Frontier was a sightseeing ship on Lake Ashi (Hakone Lake, Ashinoko Lake). . She was inspired by 19th century paddle steamers on Mississippi River. Image: ja:File:The-Hakone-Frontier.jpg
- Hitachi Zosen Shipbuilding Company
- Launched: November 24, 1996
- The length of the ship 32.80m
- The width of the boat 10.00m
- 2.90m depth of the ship
- Tonnage 245.00t
- Main Engine (hp) 650hp
- Sea speed (Max Speed) 10.00 knots (12.10)
Media in category "Frontier (ship, 1996)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Lake Ashi fake paddle...