Category:Fulton County Courthouse (Georgia)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Fulton County Courthouse, built between 1911 and 1914, is an historic courthouse building located at 160 Pryor Street SW in Atlanta, seat of Fulton County. It was designed by noted Atlanta-based architect A. Ten Eyck Brown (1878–1940), along with the Atlanta firm of Morgan & Dillon. It is officially the Lewis B. Slaton Courthouse.
Media in category "Fulton County Courthouse (Georgia)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.