Category:Galloway tubes

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: Galloway tubes are a form of thermic syphon, a tapered tube mounted across the flues of a Lancashire or Galloway boiler. See W & J Galloway, boilermakers of Manchester


This category has only the following subcategory.


Media in category "Galloway tubes"

The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.