Category:Gdańsk Shipyard

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

Gdańsk Shipyard or Stocznia Gdańsk is a large Polish shipyard, situated on the left side of Martwa Wisła and on Ostrów Island.

  • 1844 Kaiserliche Werft
  • 1890 Schichau-Werft
  • 1945 Both yards are combined as a state-owned company
  • 01.07.1952 The state-owned enterprise called Baza Remontowa - Ostrow was established on Ostrow Island.
  • The name changed to Gdanska Stocznia Remontowa later in the year.
  • During the time of the People's Republic of Poland, the complex was known as the Gdańsk Shipyard and Vladimir Lenin Shipyard in Gdańsk (1967 - 1989)
  • After this period it is called Stocznia Gdańsk Spółka Akcyjna

The ships built at the yard can be found at the Reference list

Subcategories

This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.

Media in category "Gdańsk Shipyard"

The following 169 files are in this category, out of 169 total.