Category:Generał Zaruski (ship, 1939)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: KETSCH
- Built by B.Lund Ekenäs, Kalmar, Sweden
- Overall length: 25.34 m
- Breadth: 5.80 m
- Draught: 3.50 m
- Sail area: 310 m2
- Ship's hull: Holz / Wood
- Main engine: Albin, 150 Pk
- 1939 Built on Polish order, caused by the World War she was not delivered. Named: Kryssaren Flag: Sweden.
- 1945 Taken over by the Friends of Soldiers League (Liga Przyjaciół Żołnierza) which was later on transformed into the League of State Defence. Became a Polish sail training ship. Renamed: Młoda Gwardia (Young guard).
- 1957 Renamed the General Zaruski after general Mariusz Zaruski (1867-1941).
- 12.2008 Sold to the City of Gdansk After thorough renovation works, the ketch will both promote the City and serve as a training yacht for young people. Registered port: Gdynia Flag: Poland