Category:General Electric Switchgear Plant

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The General Electric Switchgear Plant at 421 North 7th Street on the corner of Willow Street in the Callowhill neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, was built in 1916 and designed by William Steele & Company for General Electric, which manufactured electric switchboards there. It was added to the NRHP in 1985. Currently, a music venue, The Electric Factory, occupies part of the building.

Media in category "General Electric Switchgear Plant"

The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.