Category:Geography of Hainan
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Geography of the Hainan province in southeastern China.
- Hainan, the smallest province of the People's Republic of China (PRC), comprises two hundred islands scattered among three archipelagos off the southern coast in the Gulf of Tonkin of the South China Sea.
- Hainan Island contains 97% of the province's land mass.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► County-level divisions of Hainan (6 C)
- ► Geography of Wenchang (3 F)
- ► Lakes of Hainan (1 C, 6 F)
- ► Nature of Hainan (4 C, 1 F)
- ► Rivers of Hainan (2 C, 14 F)