From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: St. George Church, founded in the 13th c. as chapel of the lepers hospital of St. George, Lutheran since 1539, upgraded to parish church in 1689, several times extended (1693–1695, 1703–1704, 1712–1714) and reerected (1779–1780, 1894–1898), destroyed in early 1944, ruins removed in 1950.
|This is the category of the Berliner Kulturdenkmal (cultural monument) with the ID 09010174|
Media in category "Georgenkirche (Berlin-Mitte)"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.