Category:Glen Usk (ship, 1914)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Built by: Ailsa Shipbuilding Co Ltd Troon
- Completed: 1914 for P & A Campbell Ltd
- Net: 226 ton
- Gross: 524 ton
- Propulsion type: Paddle compound diagonal
- Saturday 30 August 1959 she ran aground at the notorious Horseshoe Bend, successfully refloated the following morning without damage.
- 1960 Withdrawn
Media in category "Glen Usk (ship, 1914)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Penarth Docks (4474737...