Category:Gloamin (ship, 1895)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- 1895: Delivered in November as sailship Gloamin by Arc. McMillan & Sons Ltd., Dumbarton for R. A. Mudie & Son, Dundee, UK
- 1912: Sold to A/S Western Australia Whaling (Chr. Nielsen & Co.), Larvik. Renamed Perth. Converted to floating whale process factory by Framnæs mek. Verksted, Sandefjord.
- 1916: During September transferred to Hvalfangerselskapet Ocean A/S (Chr. Nielsen & Co.), Larvik. Seviced as tanker during the WWI.
- 1920: Taken over by Hvalfangeraksjeselskapet Vestfold (Peder Bogen), Sandefjord, and again fitted as floating factory.
- 1928: Purchased by Hvalfangeraksjeselskapet Africa (Waalman & Bugge).
- 1932: Sold to Stavanger Skibs-Ophugnings Co., Stavanger