Category:Gneisenau (ship, 1936, Bremen)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Built by Deschimag AG 'Weser' in Bremen
- Yard number 893
- 18,160 GRT
- 198.5m long
- Turbo-electric machinery.
- Entered service on the Far East routes: 3rd January 1936
- WW2 she was used as naval accommodation ship
- 2nd May 1943 Struck an aircraft-laid mine off Gedser and sank.
Media in category "Gneisenau (ship, 1936, Bremen)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Hitlerjugend arriving...