Godley House in Diamond Harbour on Banks Peninsula, New Zealand, was built in 1880 by Harvey Hawkins as a family home. In 1913, the building was sold to the Lyttelton Borough Council, who then named it after the pioneer settler, John Robert Godley. He never lived in the house. The house is registered with the NZHPT as a Category II heritage building, register number 1813. It was badly damaged in the 2010 Canterbury earthquake and suffered further damage in the 2011 Christchurch earthquake.