Category:Grand Phare de l'Île d'Yeu

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: This station was established in 1830. The original lighthouse was destroyed during the Second World War.
Français : Le Phare de L' Île-d' Yeu ou Grand Phare est situé au nord-ouest de l'Île-d'Yeu, en Vendée.


This building is indexed in the Base Mérimée, a database of architectural heritage maintained by the French Ministry of Culture, under the reference IA85000526.


brezhoneg | català | Deutsch | Ελληνικά | English | español | euskara | suomi | français | magyar | italiano | 日本語 | македонски | Nederlands | português | português do Brasil | română | русский | 中文 | +/−
Object location 46° 43′ 02.92″ N, 2° 22′ 54.93″ W View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama info

Media in category "Grand Phare de l'Île d'Yeu"

The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.