Category:Grand Trunk Car Shops (London, Ontario)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Great Western Railway moved its car shops from Hamilton, Ontario to a new site at London, Ontario in September 1874. The facility was taken over by the Grand Trunk in 1882, and ultimately by Canadian National in 1923. The facility was damaged by fire in 1883, but it reopened in 1897 and became a pillar of the economy of London East. It remained in use until the early 1960s.