Category:Grand phare de l'île de Sein

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: This station was established in 1839. The original lighthouse was destroyed in the Second World War.
Français : Un premier phare est implanté en 1839. Celui-ci est détruit pendant la Seconde guerre mondiale, et remplacé en 1952.
Object location 48° 02′ 37″ N, 4° 52′ 01″ W View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama info

This building is indexed in the Base Mérimée, a database of architectural heritage maintained by the French Ministry of Culture, under the reference IA29000463.


brezhoneg | català | Deutsch | Ελληνικά | English | español | euskara | suomi | français | magyar | italiano | 日本語 | македонски | Nederlands | português | português do Brasil | română | русский | 中文 | +/−