Category:HMS Liberty (tugboat, 1978)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Name of Vessel. HMS Liberty
- IMO number. Not Assigned
- Official Number or Vessel Identification Number. USCG 598841
- Geographic region where the vessel normally trades. United States and Canada East Coast
- Flag. United States of America
- Date the vessel was delivered. 08 Jun 1978
- Name of the Company commissioning the inspection. BP SHIPPING
- Hull type. Single hull
- Towing Vessel
- Name of the vessel's Operator. Harley Marine
- Date the Operator assumed control of the vessel. 14 Apr 2007
- Vessel has fixed upper wheelhouse, tow machine, Kort nozzles.
- Vessel has two Cummins QSK 38 diesels which produce 1200 HP each.
- Vessel not equipped with flanking rudder or ATB connection system.
- MMSI 367100050
Previous Vessel Names:
- JAMES WILLIAM
- SHIRLEY JOY
- DOUGLAS B. MACKIE
- This vessel is registered in Oregon, but patrols in the Hudson River area of New York: It should not be confused with the tugboat Liberty (built 2003).