Category:Henry Administration Building

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The David Dodds Henry Administration Building, at 506 S. Wright Street in Urbana, Illinois, on the campus of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, was designed by William Carbys Zimmerman. It was built in 1912 at the cost of about $101,000 and was dedicated in 1913 as the Commerce Building. The 28,000 square foot building had a 36,000 square-foot Administration wing, designed by state architect James B. Dibelka and costing $146,118.90 added in 1914-15, and another $2.6 million 4-story addition in 1964. The College of Commerce and Business Administration left the building in 1925, and in 1987 the building was named after David Dodds Henry, who served as president of the university from 1955-1971, longer than any other in the office. (Source: [1])

Media in category "Henry Administration Building"

The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.