Category:Historical markers in the United States
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Historical markers — in the United States.
- A freestanding 'plaque sign' used to describe historical sites.
- See also: Category: Historical information signs in the United States.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► National Register of Historic Places plaques (20 C, 14 F)
- ► National Historic Landmark plaques (4 F)
- ► Stone historical markers in the United States (1 C, 2 F)
- ► United Daughters of the Confederacy monuments and memorials (2 C, 16 F)
Media in category "Historical markers in the United States"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.