From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Holy Island, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Holy Island and All pages with titles containing "Category:Holy Island"
Holy Island or Holy Isle may refer to:
- Holy Island (Inish Cealtra), near Mountshannon on the west shore of Lough Derg.
- United Kingdom
- Lindisfarne or Holy Island, Northumberland, England, home of a medieval monastery
- Eileach an Naoimh, also known as Holy Isle, located in the Firth of Lorn in Scotland
- Holy Isle, Scotland, in the Firth of Clyde off the Isle of Arran in Scotland
- Holy Island (Anglesey), in Wales
- Vaygach Island, Arctic Circle, Russia, with one community of 100 inhabitants, Varnek.
- United States
- Holy Island north of Cape Ann in Massachusetts.