Category:Holy Trinity Cathedral, Waterford

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: Holy Trinity Cathedral of the Roman-Catholic diocese of Waterford and Lismore, constructed 1793-1796 by the architect John Roberts (1714-1796). The sanctuary was extended 1829-1837, the apse was added in 1854, the west front completed in 1893. A thorough renovation took place in 1978.

Media in category "Holy Trinity Cathedral, Waterford"

The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.